humimeter SW1 mould and ventilation monitor
The humimeter SW1 mould and ventilation monitor measures the absolute and relative humidity. The instrument shows you in several steps on the display how severe the danger of mould formation is. This also includes a function that shows you when room ventilation makes sense.
Function Ventilation monitor
With this you compare the absolute humidity in the room with that in the outside area. If the humidity outdoors is higher than indoors, there is a risk of mould growth during ventilation. Especially in rooms that are particularly sensitive to humidity (libraries, production rooms, etc.), the use of the ventilation monitor is very useful.
The simple handling of the humimeter SW1 as a ventilation monitor
Switch on the SW1 humimeter and select the absolute humidity characteristic. Perform the measurement first in the room, then outdoors. Make sure that the adjustment time of the humimeter sensor is long enough (approx. 2 – 3 minutes).
If the humidity outdoors is higher than indoors, room ventilation can be critical.
Function Mould monitor
The SW1 Mould Analyser clearly and comprehensibly indicates the risk level of mould formation (no, low, increased, high, very high risk of mould formation).
The simple handling of the humimeter SW1 as a mould guard
Place the humimeter SW1 in the desired location (cellar, library, production hall, storage room, etc.). Switch on the device and select the characteristic “Danger of mould”.
After an adjustment time of a few minutes, the measurement result can be read off the LC display.
The humimeter SW1 measures absolute and relative humidity. It shows you in several steps on the display how severe the danger of mould formation is. This also includes a function that shows you when ventilation of the room is necessary or useful.
The mould monitor SW1 is used in all situations where moisture can cause damage. Cellars, storage rooms, restaurants, new and old buildings, commercial enterprises (wood, leather, textiles, food, etc.), chemical storage facilities and many more.
- Assessment of the mould situation (no, low, increased, high, very high risk of mould growth!)
- Relative humidity 0% to 100%, resolution 0.1% RH
- Temperature can be switched between °C and °F
- Temperature -10°C to 60°C, resolution 0.1°C
- Absolute humidity 0 g/m³ to 130 g/m³, resolution 0.1 g/m³
- Hold function, manual measured value memory
- Auto data logger for up to 10,000 values with measuring point description
- Menu language in German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many more on request
- Included in delivery: humimeter mould and ventilation monitor and batteries
- Optional characteristic curves for the humimeter mould and ventilation monitor:
Ugl. wood moisture 2% to 30%, resolution 0.1%,
Aw-value resolution 0.001%,
Dew point -55°C to 60°C, resolution 0.1°C
- Fast and very accurate measurement to assess the situation
- Fast, cost-effective and automatically documented
- Simple storage of measured values at the mould and ventilation monitor
- All functions in one device